Airport and Easy Access
Sometimes known as the Crossroads of the West, Salt Lake is easy to get to, easy to get around, and provides the perfect launch point to explore National Parks like Moab, Yellowstone, Zion, the Grand Tetons, and Bryce Canyon.
Salt Lake City International Airport
- Just 6 miles west of downtown Salt Lake City—closer to the city it serves than nearly any other airport
- Non-stop flights across the USA and Internationally
- Delta Air Lines hub
- Over 90+ daily non-stop destinations
- 13 airlines fly into and out of SLC
- UTA (Utah Transit Authority) provides public transportation across the Salt Lake valley
- 3 Light Rail lines for easy transportation across the valley. The green line serves the airport.
- Car rentals and rideshares available at the airport and across the Salt Lake area
- 2 Major highways (I-80 and I-15) intersect in Salt Lake for easy travel north, south, east, or west.
National (and State) Parks within a day's drive
There are over 20 national parks and monuments within a few hours drive of Salt Lake, making it the perfect base camp for extended western outdoor adventures.