Promotion & Marketing Toolkit
We love Salt Lake, but we understand that some of your attendees might not know us very well. Acquainting potential attendees with the city, facilitating communication, and disseminating information about your Salt Lake meeting can increase attendance and participation.
We have several tools available to help you educate and engage your attendees. Check them out below, and contact us to start promoting Salt Lake as your meeting destination.
We have digital assets to help you improve attendance
We have what you need. From lifestyle images to short video clips and scenic vistas that will make you wish you were here, we have assets available for you to promote your meeting in Salt Lake.
Visit Salt Lake Logo
Salt Lake is a vibrant, modern city filled with limitless dining, lodging, nightlife, and entertainment options. Our logo and other marketing are intended to reflect that sense of vibrance and modernity.
An extensive library of downloadable images is available for editorial use and for promotion of Salt Lake as a convention or travel destination. Permission must be requested and granted before images can be downloaded.
This simplified version of our main website is designed to help you promote Salt Lake as your meeting's location—without promoting hotels outside your room block. Customized with your meeting's logo, links, and text, a convention microsite is the perfect way to provide your attendees with information about Salt Lake. Available for any size convention.
How It Works
- Customized for you with your logo, event dates, links, and a custom welcome message.
- A unique URL. We'll send you a web address that's just for your group to use.
- We build it. You supply the logo, links, and custom message. We create the microsite at no charge.
- No hotels or lodging information. Attendees get quick access to the information they want to know about Salt Lake
- SHPE: Leading Hispanics in STEM
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- Generic Microsite (feel free to link to the generic microsite in lieu of a custom one)