The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is your discounted lift ticket to Salt Lake’s four world-class resorts. With the super pass, you can bypass the ticket line at Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude. And, go straight to the lifts. You’ll spend less money to get to the slopes faster. In addition to ski tickets, the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass includes public transit fare (when ski bus is in service) and rental shop discounts. Read more for additional info on the resorts and deals and discounts available through the Super Pass, and get all your questions answered on our FAQ page.
WHO NEEDS A SALT LAKE SKI SUPER PASS?
You Do. If you're gonna ski or board Salt Lake this year, the Super Pass is your ticket to getting a whole lotta stuff for less: For starters, the multi-day Super Pass gives you a deep discount on ski tickets - and you can customize your pass for 3-10 days. Also, you can use your Pass at any of Salt Lake’s four resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude - and bypass the ticket line, giving you faster access to the mountain. Also, every Super Pass comes with FREE transportation to and from the resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail. And a Super Pass gets you equipment rental discounts at participating rental locations. Check back October 2022 for 22-23 season rates.
FULL ACCESS TO UTAH'S BEST LIFTS
Super Pass is valid any day during the 2021-2022 season.
DIRECT TO LIFT
Direct-to-lift accessibility. So there's no need to visit the ticket window.1
to and from resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail (when in service).
1Paper vouchers and emailed confirmations must be collected at the ticket window. Guests skiing at Solitude Mountain Resort must activate their Super Pass daily at the ticket window.
The pricing information below is for the 2021-22 season. Check back October 2022 for 22-23 season rates.
|3 - 4 days||$142||$73|
|5 - 6 days||$139||$68|
|7 - 10 days||$135||$63|
Pricing and savings are for the 21-22 season.
|3-Day Super Pass||$426||$504||$78|
|4-Day Super Pass||$568||$672||$104|
|5-Day Super Pass||$695||$840||$145|
|6-Day Super Pass||$834||$1,008||$174|
|7-Day Super Pass||$945||$1,176||$231|
|8-Day Super Pass||$1080||$1,344||$264|
|9-Day Super Pass||$1215||$1,512||$297|
|10-Day Super Pass||$1350||$1,680||$330|
*Ticket window price based on average window tickets, savings based on average window tickets plus transportation prices daily. All prices include sales tax
SALT LAKE SKI SUPER PASS DETAILS
- The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows direct-to-lift access at all* resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased. All digital and paper Super Pass sales confirmations must be exchanged for Super Pass cards at any Salt Lake resort lift ticket window.
- Super Pass can be used at any Salt Lake resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can be used any day during the current ski season. Excludes promotional tickets.
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Those skiing Solitude Mountain Resort must activate their Super Pass daily at Solitude's ticket window.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use (Day 1) and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within 14-days total. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.) 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available as a part of a Salt Lake area hotel ski package. Restrictions apply.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the current ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable* and non-transferrable.
- For our current refund policy, please see our FAQs
- All prices include sales tax. Check back October 2022 for 22-23 season rates.
RESORT ACCESS INFORMATION
You can use the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass any day of the current ski season. The Super Pass provides the following access at each of the four resorts:
- Alta Ski Area: All Area Alta Day – (snowboarding not permitted)
- Brighton Resort: All Area Brighton Super Day, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (When night skiing is not available, day hours end at 4 p.m.)
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: All Area Snowbird Day (Includes Tram & Chairs).
- Solitude Mountain Resort: All Area Solitude Day. Must activate pass daily at ticket window.
Closing dates for 2021-2022 season listed below are subject to change and dependent on weather conditions:
- Alta Ski Area: April 24, 2022
- Brighton Resort: April 17, 2022
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: May 1, 2022
- Last day of service for the Snowbird Tram is April 3, 2022.
- Solitude Mountain Resort: May 1, 2022
DISCOUNT RENTAL PACKAGES
Looking to try out the latest ski and snowboard technology? The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass can also allow you to receive discounts on Ski and Snowboard packages at the resort rental locations below. You must show a valid Super Pass to receive the following discounts:
Alta Ski Shop - 20% off (not to be combined with any other discount). Discount applied at pick-up.
Brighton Rental Shop - 20% off (not to be combined with any other discount). Discount applied at pick-up
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: Shop.snowbird.com offers guests 10% discount on ski rentals
Solitude Mountain Resort: - Powderhorn Adventure Center and Moonbeam Lodge 10% off. Discount to be applied at pick-up.
*Please contact the resorts directly for rental questions and reservations. Offers subject to change with or without notice.
TAP-ON, TAP-OFF: To gain free access on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail (when ski bus is in service), simply tap your Super Pass on the electronic reader located at any door of a ski bus or on a TRAX platform. Then tap off your Super Pass on any reader as you exit the bus or train platform to validate your fare. Your Super Pass will be valid for free transportation for the amount of skiing days you have purchased.
Last day of ski bus service for the 2021-2022 ski season is April 16th.
View our FAQ page for more information.