Why Visit Salt Lake?
Your membership matters!
Investing in Utah's tourism economy by supporting the efforts of Visit Salt Lake not only provides business opportinities to our members but also benefits our entire community.
Visit Salt Lake Mission Statement
To improve the area economy by attracting and providing support to conventions, leisure travelers and visitors to Salt Lake County.
Salt Lake County visitor spending made up 37.2% of total statewide spending.
How does Visit Salt Lake help local businesses capitalize on these visits?
Promotes Salt Lake businesses:
- With comprehensive visitor-facing guides, placing our members front and center.
- To in-market visitors and to potential visitors all over the world.
- The means for local businesses to network with each other and strengthen their offerings and services.
- Valuable information about upcoming conventions, state and county legislation, and Salt Lake's economic development.
- Legislative advocacy on behalf of our members.
Benefits of Membership
Listing and exposure on VisitSaltLake.com
Inclusion in comprehensive meeting, banquet, and facilities lists
Inclusion in Business Convention Services directory
Convention Services Department Access
- Social Media
Member Connection Networking Events
Quarterly Member Updates
Monthly Member Trainings
Quarterly Booking Reports
VSL Annual Report and Marketing Plan
In short, here's what you'll do for your business by becoming a member of Visit Salt Lake:
- Increase your share of visitor spending
- Target previously untapped markets
- Gain exposure on regional, national, and international levels
- Develop business contacts in the convention/tourism industry on international, national, and community levels