Getting to Salt Lake is easy. Our international airport is a Delta hub that services all major American cities with direct flights available every day. The walkable, compact downtown convention district is just six miles from the airport, with taxis, rideshare services, shuttles, buses, and trains taking visitors to the convention district in about 30 minutes.
Salt Lake City International Airport makes travel one of the easiest parts of your convention.
- Served by all major U.S airlines
- Located 8 minutes from downtown convention district
- Delta Air Lines' western hub (check out the Delta Meeting Network for savings up to 10%)
- Over 50,000 seats on 700+ scheduled daily flights
- 95+ cities with non-stop service, including London, Paris, Amsterdam, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. (view the direct flights map and sample prices)
- Ranked #1 for on-time arrivals and departures, including the most "on-time" airport in North America as ranked by FlightStats
- Our brand new $3 billion+ airport - Phase 1, with 2 concourses and 46 gates opened in September 2020. Phase 2 updates will add 22 more gates in 2023.
Find out more about Salt Lake City International Airport
Getting around Salt Lake is easy too.
A walkable convention district combined with public transportation options, shuttles, rental cars, taxis, and limos make it easy to get around when you're in Salt Lake.
- Light-rail TRAX access from the Airport to Downtown and other Salt Lake areas only $2.50 one-way.
- Downtown "Free Fare Zone" including all 6 TRAX light-rail stops in the convention district (see Free Fare Zone map)
- Cab fare from airport to downtown is $25
- Safe sidewalks and compact downtown for easy walking and minimal shuttle costs