Press & Research
Getting to Salt Lake is easy.
Salt Lake City International Airport makes travel one of the easiest parts of your convention.
- Served by all major U.S airlines
- Located 8 minutes from downtown convention district
- Delta Air Lines' western hub (check out the Delta Meeting Network for savings up to 10%)
- Over 50,000 seats on 700+ scheduled daily flights
- 95+ cities with non-stop service, including London, Paris, Amsterdam, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. (view the direct flights map and sample prices)
- Ranked #1 for on-time arrivals and departures, including the most "on-time" airport in North America as ranked by FlightStats
- A brand new $3 billion+ airport will open in 2020
Find out more about Salt Lake City International Airport
Getting around Salt Lake is easy too.
- Light-rail TRAX access from the Airport to Downtown and other Salt Lake areas only $2.50 one-way.
- Downtown "Free Fare Zone" including all 6 TRAX light-rail stops in the convention district (see Free Fare Zone map)
- Cab fare from airport to downtown is $25
- Safe sidewalks and compact downtown for easy walking and minimal shuttle costs