Salt Lake City
- Must be submitted no later than 4 business days prior to the start of filming.
- A film permit application can have up to 3 locations per application.
- If you have a total cast and crew of 4 or less, please contact the Event Permitting office for more information.
Salt Lake County
Michelle McCabe - MMccabe@slco.org | 385.468.6600
- For filming in
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Emigration Canyon
- Town of Brighton
- Unincorporated Salt Lake County
- White City.
- Special events or Filming held in any canyon may also require an additional permit from the United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service Division. Please contact Ruth Armbuster – 970-397-6874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Utah Department of Transportation
Special events or Filming held on any state roadway(s) may also require an additional permit from Utah Department of Transportation
BECOME A FILMING LOCATION
- Is your property available for film, television, and commercial production? Learn how to list your property in the Film Locations Database.
BECOME A FILM PRODUCTION VENDOR
- The Utah Film Commission provides free listings in this Directory of Utah businesses. We need more local Salt Lake vendors to support film productions that shoot in our area, so Register today as a support service in the Utah Film Directory!