pin_drop Map & Location
Our second location is located in the great Salt Lake City. An old steel fabrication shop converted to an axe-chucking Mecca complete with old cranes and epoxy remnants on the floor. Salt Lake Social Axe Throwing can host large groups from 6-100 and has 4 dedicated walk-in targets for those experienced throwers. What is better with axe throwing?…a cold beer! Salt Lake Social Axe was issued the first ever beer license for an axe throwing venue in April of 2018. If that isn’t your thing, we offer plenty of non-alcoholic drink options.
- Our second location, 4,000 sqft of axe throwing heaven!
- Store hours: Monday-Thursday 11 AM - 10PM, Friday & Saturday 11 AM -11 PM
- 60 dollars deposit goes toward event total
- has a beer license, with a strict 3 beer per person policy
- Can host parties from 6-24 people. Parties of 25 people or more (up to 150) please email us.
- Located in amazing Downtown SLC
- If you desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
- Days of Operation: Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday
- Liquor Service Available
- Wheelchair Accessible: Full
- Public Transportation: within 1 block
- Seasonal: Spring , Summer , Fall , Winter
- Internet Access: Complimentary , Wireless
- Parking: Free
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Master Card