Download the complete 2019 Visit Salt Lake Advertising Media Kit
75,000 - Spring/Summer issue
75,000 - Fall/Winter issue
Mailed by request
Distributed to over 250 locations
- Visitor Info (Salt Palace Convention Center)
- Utah Oﬃce of Tourism
- Statewide Visitors Centers
- State Wide Chambers of Commerce
- Area Restaurants and Businesses
- Shopping Malls
- Attractions and Venues
- Travel Agents
- Hotels and Motels
- RV Campgrounds
- Requested Informational Packets
- Meeting Planners
- 2 Page Spread - Trim Size: 10.5" x 8.375" (W x H)
- 2 Page Spread - With Bleed: 11" x 8.625" (W x H)
- Full Page - Trim Size: 5.25" x 8.375" (W x H)
- Full Page - With Bleed: 5.5" x 8.625" (W x H)
- Half Page: 4.375" x 3.625" (W x H)
- 1/3 Page Formatted Dining: 4.375" x 2.375"
Press Ready Requirements
- Supported ﬁles: Indesign (must be packaged with all images and fonts), PDF/X-1a, Adobe Illustrator eps, and Adobe Photoshop tiﬀ (ﬂattened).
- All graphics should be 300 ppi at the actual printing size and in CMYK.
- Convert all Pantones to CMYK.
- Use support black for solid blacks: C 40 M 30 Y 30 K 100
- Double check PDF for separation and overprint problems.
- Create registration/crop marks outside of the bleed area.
- Keep important information at least .5 inches from the trim edge (live area, 4.75 x 7.875).
- Preferred ﬁle delivery methods are, Dropbox, Hightail, and e-mail if under 10mb.
Please email us the ﬁle name after the upload is complete.
Share or link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring/Summer 2019 Issue
Space close: April 3
Design Materials: April 8
Press Ready: April 19
Pub Date: May 13
- Fall/Winter 2019-20 Issue
Space close: July 31
Design Materials: August 5
Press Ready: August 23
Pub Date: October 13
For production information:
801-485-5100 ext *204
515 S. 700 East, Trolley Corners Ste. 3-i, SLC, UT 84102
For information regarding advertising sales in the Salt Lake Official Visitors Guide, download the complete Visit Salt Lake Advertising Media Kit or please contact:
Director of Partner Relations
Visit Salt Lake