SUPER PASS DETAILS
Super Pass Sales for the 2023-24 season will open soon..
If you're gonna ski or board Salt Lake this year, the Super Pass is your ticket to getting a whole lotta stuff for less: For starters, the multi-day Super Pass gives you a deep discount on ski tickets - and you can customize your pass for 3-10 days. Also, you can use your Pass at any of Salt Lake’s four resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude. Every Super Pass comes with FREE public transportation to and from the resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail. And a Super Pass gets you equipment rental discounts at participating rental locations.
Super Pass is valid any day during the 2023-2024 season.
Get discounts on gear rentals at the resorts so you don't have to schlepp your stuff.
on public transportation ($10 per day value) to and from resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail (when in service).
THE FULL SALT LAKE SKI SUPER PASS DETAILS
- The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows access at resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased.
- On your first day exchange digital and paper Super Pass sales confirmations for a Super Pass cards at any Salt Lake resort lift ticket window.
- Each day activate your pass at the ticket window of the resort you want to ski
- Super Pass can be used at any Salt Lake resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can be used any day during the current ski season.
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use (Day 1) and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within 14-days total. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.)
- 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available when you book your stay as a part of Salt Lake area hotel packages. Restrictions apply. Check with local hotels for availability.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the current ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable* and non-transferrable.
- For our current refund policy, please see our FAQs
- All prices do not include sales tax.
FULL ACCESS TO UTAH'S BEST LIFTS
You can use the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass any day of the current ski season. The Super Pass provides the following access at each of the four resorts:
The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass includes round-trip travel on all UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail to and from the resorts (a $10 per day value). For route information call 1-888-743-3882 or visit UTA's ski service page.
TAP-ON, TAP-OFF: To gain free access on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail (when ski bus is in service), simply tap your Super Pass on the electronic reader located at any door of a ski bus or on a TRAX platform. Then tap off your Super Pass on any reader as you exit the bus or train platform to validate your fare. Your Super Pass will be valid for free transportation for the amount of skiing days you have purchased.
2023-2024 ski bus service starts November 26, 2023 and ends on April 13, 2024
Elevate your transportation to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude and enjoy Salt Lake's mountain playground with the Cottonwood Connect Ski…
Looking to try out the latest ski and snowboard technology? The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass can also allow you to receive discounts* on Ski and Snowboard packages at the resort rental locations below. You must show a valid Super Pass to receive the following discounts:
Alta Ski Shop - 20% off (not to be combined with any other discount). Discount applied at pick-up.
Brighton Rental Shop - 20% off (not to be combined with any other discount). Discount applied at pick-up.
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort - 10% off when booked online at shop.snowbird.com, discount automatically applied. Save an additional 20% when staying in Snowbird Lodging at https://www.snowbird.com/reservations
Solitude Mountain Resort - 10% off on ski rentals (not to be combined with any other discount). Discount applied at pick-up.
*Please contact the resorts directly for rental questions and reservations. Offers subject to change with or without notice.
Check out our FAQ page and these other resources.