For your next Utah skiing and riding adventure, choose Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Cottonwood. We are located near the mouth of Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, providing easy access to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude, just minutes from the hotel. Arrive in the morning and be skiing by noon as Salt Lake City’s International Airport is located just a short distance from the hotel. Secure your rentals at the Powderhouse Ski Shop in our same parking lot. Rental discounts may be offered with advance online bookings. Also enjoy après ski with food and beverage options at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar. Finally, end your day with a dip in our heated pool and hot tub, or snuggle up with a hot beverage next to our outdoor fire pit while enjoying Utah’s cool, crisp mountain air.
The Mountains & Neighborhood
There's something for everyone just steps away from our front door. Casual eateries include Starbucks, Spitz, Dask’s, and Jimmy Johns, and for more upscale dining you can enjoy Bandits’, The Narra Bistro, Market Street Grill and Oyster Bar, or Tuscany within a short walk of the hotel. Visit one of Utah’s most unique venues which includes a 22 acre botanical garden and bird refuge — LaCaille offers upscale French cuisine and private space for special events. For late evening fun, check out Salt Lake's hippest craft cocktail, martini, and wine bars – Elixir!
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
Rewards & Lodging
Join World of Hyatt, your new loyalty program. It’s a world filled with thoughtful perks, personal connections and amazing experiences. And it revolves around you. Beyond great locations, luxurious rooms and top-notch amenities, World of Hyatt connects you to the people, places and stories at the heart of your world. For more information see our FAQs.
Choose your comfort level:
- Standard King bedrooms
- Standard Double Queen
- ADA Tubs and Roll in Showers are available
- King One Bedroom Suites
- Premium Suite Option
- Stay & Ski Package Option including two Ski City Super Passes
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Gallery Bar, and nightly dining available every day of the week
- Hot tub and heated outdoor pool available year-round, to unwind after a full day of winter fun
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Free shuttle to the UTA Ski Bus minutes from the hotel’s front door
- Ski and Snowboard rentals available in the parking lot of the hotel at Powderhouse
- Discount lift passes available for purchase at the front desk -
- Kitchens available in our Premium Suite option
- Larger rooms, with a separate sitting area known as Hyatt
- Meeting space available for corporate and social events upon request and subject to availability
- Pet friendly (Dogs only)
- Ski storage available upon request
- Lift ticket purchase options available at the front desk, including Ski City Super Passes
When the snow melts away and your skis and snowboards are tucked away for the year, pull out those bicycles and hiking boots come back for a summer visit! Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood sits at the base of Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, offering a multitude of hiking trails for any age level. Bring the family and join us for another mountain adventure amidst Utah’s Wasatch Mountains.
See what people are saying about the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood—Rave reviews with top notch service, accommodations and staff!