White Memorial Chapel
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
The 1980 White Memorial Chapel is a reproduction of an earlier chapel belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The original was constructed in 1883 and stood on the site for ninety years. The reproduction is in the original Gothic revival style and incorporates a number of artifacts from the original chapel: the steeple, cornerstone, leaded glass windows and frames, doors, benches, pulpit, and interior woodwork were all preserved from the 1973 demolition and became part of the new building.
- Free Admission
Map & Location
300 North State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84114