Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
One of Utah’s most popular attractions, Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, features a 300,000-gallon shark tank with a 40-foot tunnel visitors can walk through and enjoy an underwater view of five different species of sharks, sea turtles, stingrays and so much more. During their visit, guests can explore five different galleries – from the rainforests of South America and Asia to the world’s Oceans, Deep Sea, and even the Antarctic – and come face-to-face with playful penguins, Clouded leopards, adorable otters, river giants, and more.
- Ocean Explorer: Embark on an unforgettable underwater adventure through the Ocean Explorer gallery. Walk through the 40-foot shark tunnel, visit the stingray touch pool, and discover ocean species from around the world.
- Expedition Asia: Wander among the native species of Southern Asia in our newest gallery, Expedition Asia, where you are welcomed by Asian otters, giant fish, and our Clouded leopards, Koshi and Rhu.
- Antarctic Adventure: Enjoy the excitement of the Antarctic without the cold in the Antarctic Adventure gallery where you can explore the Deep Sea lab, watch glowing sea jellies, or waddle with the only penguins in Utah.
- Discover Utah: Work your way through the beautiful slot canyons of Southern Utah in the Discover Utah gallery. The familiar scenery is filled with native Utah wildlife including our three playful North American river otters.
- Journey to South America: Transport yourself to a tropical rainforest in the comfortable humidity of the Journey to South America gallery, full of free-flying birds, exotic fish and reptiles, and a 17-foot waterfall.
Visitors are also invited to attend free presentations lead by Aquarium Educators including Animal Encounters, science experiments, and more. Additionally, the Aquarium has a variety of special events that guests can attend outside of regular business hours, ranging from Yoga with the Sharks and Rainforest Yoga to Scout Nights and Sips Under the Sea.
This world-class Aquarium is a nonprofit organization, driven to inspire everyone to Explore, Discover, and Learn about Earth’s diverse ecosystems.
For tickets and memberships call (801) 355-FISH (3474) or visit www.thelivingplanet.com.
- Liquor Service Available
- Wheelchair Accessible: Full
- Price (maximum): 20
- Internet Access: Wireless
- Parking: Free
- Check-In Time: 10:00 AM
- Check-Out Time: 6:00 PM
- Gift Shop
Dining & Nightlife
- Kids Menu
- Coffee Shop on Premises
- Restaurant on Premises
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Master Card
Map & Location
- Exhibits Space
- Description: "On-site AV Services" are two screens and projectors, wireless and corded microphone, and audio input.
- Floorplan File: Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft.: 136000
- Reception Capacity: 2500
- Theatre Capacity: 156
- On-site AV Services: true
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 801.355.3474 ext 253
- Venue Contact: Jared Springer
- Banquet Capacity: 600
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Large floor Plan PDF: Large floor Plan PDF
- Classroom Capacity: 50
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Reception||Sq. Ft.||Banquet Capacity||Dimensions||Cieling||Theater||Classroom Size|