Greek Orthodox Church of Greater Salt Lake
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
insert_photo Photos arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
Located in an area once known as “Greek Town.” The first Holy Trinity Church was built in 1905, the year the Greek Orthodox Community of Utah was organized. The present Cathedral was built in 1923.
Map & Location
279 South 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101