JOIN A GREAT TEAM!
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley-Murray
JOIN A GREAT TEAM! MacCall Management is a hotel management company that manages hotels in Utah and Montana. We pride ourselves on high standards in guest service and cleanliness.
MacCall Management’s mission is to Create a Friendly, Warm “Home-Away-From-Home” and to Delight Every Guest, Every Day, One at a Time by Hiring, Training, and Retaining the Highest Quality Associates. We value our Associates and always welcome any applicant who would like to join a dynamic, hard-working, fun and dedicated team. Here are some of the ‘perks’ of working at MacCall Management:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: MacCall’s compensation package is based on experience and is very competitive with the market. MacCall contributes to these benefits depending on the number of hours you work each week. We also provide the following benefit programs to Associates:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance – MacCall offers health, dental, and vision care insurance to Full-time Associates.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – A program to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay most out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision care expenses.
- Life Insurance & Accident Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – MacCall provides Full-time Associates with $15,000 Basic Life insurance and $15,000 Accident Death & Dismemberment coverage.
- 401(k) Retirement Program – MacCall matches up to 3% of Associates contributions.
- Direct Deposit & Pay Card options
- Holiday Pay – MacCall pays a double-time rate for Associates who work observed company holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – MacCall provides Paid Time Off to our Associates to use for personal use.
- Delightful Dollars – A cash reward program for Delighting Our Guests.
- Associate Great Rate – A preferred rate of $25 per night at any of our hotels for our Associates and their immediate family. MacCall also offers reduced rates for extended family and friends.
- Holiday Club – A voluntary program Associates can contribute to via payroll deduction from each paycheck that is paid to the Associate at Thanksgiving for holiday expenses.
- Make the Grade – A cash reward program paid to any dependent of our Associates who are in school and receive ‘A’ letter grades on their report card.
- Tuition Reimbursement – A program for Associates enrolled in higher education & college courses to be reimbursed up to 80% of total tuition costs.
- Gym Reimbursement – MacCall pays up to $75 per calendar year towards qualifying gym and fitness club fees.
- Great Ideas Program – A reward program celebrating great ideas submitted by any Associate that enhances our hotels and the mission of MacCall Management.
WORK SCHEDULES: The hotel is open 365 days a year and operates 24 hours a day. As an Associate of MacCall, you may be required to work any day or any shift depending on the needs of the guests and the hotel. All properties try to work with individual scheduling needs, but MacCall cannot guarantee hours or work schedules.
STANDARDS OF EMPLOYMENT: MacCall has the highest of standards for its Associates. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind or any mistreatment against any person for any reason. We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding workplace violence or improper conduct. MacCall has a zero-tolerance for illegal substances and has the right to require any Associate to submit to a drug or alcohol screen at any time.
MacCall Management and the Crystal Inns offer several hourly Associate opportunities including:
- Guest Service
- Night Auditor
- Breakfast Attendant
- Maintenance Assistant
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. It is the policy of MacCall to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, ethnic background, genetic information (including of a family member), military service, or citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy is based on the spirit and philosophy of the U.S. Civil Rights Acts and Equal Employment Opportunity Laws and other applicable laws.