Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday for many - who doesn’t love ridiculous amounts of good food while surrounded by people you love? However, not everyone loves the work and cooking and cleaning that go into a feast-based celebration. Fear not! We’re here to tell you some of the best places in Salt Lake to bring you all of the tasty joy of a Thanksgiving day feast with none of the personal kitchen time. Book ahead, if you can, because reservations tend to fill up quickly. For those of you who are still uncomfortable eating in a people-filled dining room, there are plenty of pickup and/or delivery options available as well.
If you’re the one sneaking in the kitchen for a finger swipe of whipped cream the morning of Thanksgiving, might we suggest this Thanksgiving brunch. Oasis Cafe is notorious for their German buttermilk pancakes with blueberry compote and their varied menu, you can either enjoy a non-traditional Thanksgiving brunch or pre-game before the turkey comes out of the oven.
- Thanksgiving Hours: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Pricing: $6–$15
- Reservations: Not required
- Location: 151 S 500 E, Salt Lake City
Provisions designed a traditional menu with a lavish, three-course twist. Their menu ranges from classic Thanksgiving to seafood options. A great takeout option is available to pick up the day before Thanksgiving and feeds up to four people.
- Thanksgiving Hours: 1 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Pricing: $60 adults, $20 children
- Reservations: Recommended, call ahead 801.410.4046 or book online
- Location: 3364 S 2300 E, Salt Lake City
The Salt Republic
New to Salt Lake but already receiving rave reviews, The Salt Republic in the brand-new Hyatt Regency Downtown Salt Lake is offering a 3-course dinner menu special. The meal starts with a pear and beet salad, followed by turkey and gravy, potatoes, stuffing, green beans and pumpkin mousse with Chantilly maple pecan crumble.
- Thanksgiving Hours: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Pricing: $50 per adult, $24 per child | takeout $89–$340
- Reservations: Required & online
- Location: 170 South West Temple Street, Salt Lake City
R&R is bringing back their seasonal Smoked Holiday Dinner with seasoned and smoked turkey and all the traditional sides to keep you happy. For takeout or delivery, they have choices of dinner packs for eight or à la carte sides and desserts, like mashed potatoes and cranberry-apple crisp.
- Pick up/Delivery: Pick up November 21–23
- Pricing: $15.99 per plate/Main $99.95, sides $7-$20, dinner pack $169.95
- Ordering: Online
- Location: 307 W 600 S, Salt Lake City
Tuscany has long been a Salt Lake favorite, and this year's 4-course meal will make you very thankful indeed. For the vegetarian in your life, check out their all-veggie option.
- Thanksgiving Hours: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Pricing: $85 per adult, $40 per child
- Reservations: online or call
- Location: 6451 E Millcreek Canyon Road, Salt Lake, 801-277-9919
For a Thanksgiving dinner in a beautiful mountain setting and with truly mouth-watering food, Log Haven is your best bet. Their offering is a four-course plated luncheon, with traditional offerings created in an upscale, delicious manner - citrus-herb brined turkey with currant-golden raisin stuffing. Or go with a less traditional Pommery mustard glazed King Salmon or a filet mignon.
- Thanksgiving Hours: 1 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Pricing: starting at $75 per adult, $39.00 children (ages 3 to 12)
- Reservations: online
- Location: 6451 E Millcreek Canyon Road, Salt Lake
Zest Kitchen & Bar
Zest Kitchen & Bar is offering vegan and gluten-free Thanksgiving dinners for pick-up, including traditional offerings like stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, and potatoes, plus dishes like maple-glazed acorn squash with quinoa and roasted fennel bulb with crisp mandarin wedges, pepitas, tangy orange-carrot dressing.
- Ordering: online on Wednesday, Nov. 23
- Location: 275 S 200th W, Salt Lake
Let Vessel Kitchen do all the heavy lifting for you, with 'Everything But The Bird' Family Bundles as well as gluten-free bundles, mix-and-match sides, and dessert options.