South Towne Expo Center
The South Towne Exposition Center is centrally located in the heart of the Wasatch Front, with easy access and plenty of nearby amenities in Sandy City and neighboring communities. Five exhibit halls, a grand foyer and several meeting rooms make this the perfect venue for large consumer shows, community-based expos, conferences, meetings, banquets and parties! 1,600 parking spaces and a TRAX light rai stop across the street make attending events easy.
Let's Get Started
The South Towne Exposition Center opened its doors in December 2000. Designed to host consumer shows and community events, the center complemented the Salt Palace Convention Center. Both venues are managed by SMG. Our staff and service providers seek to exceed your expectations. Our SOAR initiative is an in-house program that reaches out to serve the community and protect the environment while focusing on safety and excellent customer service.
There is plenty of parking at the South Towne Expo Center - 1,600 spaces in our large, outdoor lot. Plus, it's only a short walk to the TRAX light rail station located right across the street. Access to and from I-15 is easy and Sandy City has all the amenities you'll need, including lodging, restaurants, shopping malls and entertainment and sports venues.
Our expert Event Managers will help to ensure a successful event. The facility offers a variety of services, including:
- 2GB, high-speed Internet access and wireless system
- In-house caterer and audio/visual companies
- Telephone, power, cable TV, water, gas
- Security and EMT services
Award-winning Utah Food Services is the in-house caterer and PSAV will take care of all of your audio/visual and production needs.
- 243,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit all space, divisible into 5 halls with 30 foot ceilings
- 9,200 sq. ft. of meeting room space, divisible into nine separate rooms
- Concession stands and large restrooms in each exhibit hall
- An expansive foyer that is perfect for registration, receptions or admission booths
- 1,600 outdoor parking spaces and a short walk to a TRAX light rail station