In addition to the Barn/Boarding policy below, there are several policies that govern general behavior in the park by riders and other guests, including those boarding at the park.
General Park Policies
Barn & Boarding Policy
In order to provide for the barn flow, barn function and general public safety and enjoyment:
- Boarders renting month-to-month stalls/paddocks/runs from the Equestrian Park are required to purchase a riding pass that will allow access to all available facilities at the Park.
- Owners, trainers and boarders are expected to keep alleyways clear of all equipment, excess hay and bedding.
- Heat lamps and space heaters are not permitted in the barns. Only incandescent light bulbs are allowed.
- Alcohol use is prohibited.
- Lessee is responsible for their own tack. Please plan accordingly for safekeeping of personal belongings. The Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited, unless in a designated parking lot.
- Only one horse is permitted per stall. Mares and unweaned foals are allowed with the advanced approval of the Operations Manager.
- Park and bar lights must be out by 11:00 p.m.
- Horses are not permitted to be tied to stall doors or stall fronts.
- Lessee is responsible for keeping stall areas clean. When vacating a stall, it is the boarder's responsibility to strip the stall.
Violation of Policy
All patrons are expected to behave in a responsible manner and abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Park. Violation of the rules and regulations can lead to wirtten warnings, ticketing, arrest, temporary eviction or a ban from entering the park. There are several circumstances that can lead to eviction from the Park: life safety issues, improper care of horses, personal conduct issues and delinquent accounts. For more information, contact the facility Director.
Protests of Rules of Enforcement
Any patron can protest eviction or rules enforcement. Please contact the faciliity Director for more information.