Photos & Videos
Salt Lake is pretty as a picture, and we have great pictures for you.
Visit Salt Lake maintains a number of digital assets to assist in the promotion of Salt Lake, including photography and video footage. These assets are for use in promoting Salt Lake as a travel destination of choice, and may be used at no cost provided usage meets our Photo/Video Usage Guidelines below. The assets remain property of Visit Salt Lake and the originating artist. You will need to make a free account through the above link and then request access in order to download photos and videos.
About the Visit Salt Lake Logo
Salt Lake is a vibrant, modern city filled with limitless dining, lodging, nightlife, and entertainment options. Our logo and other marketing are intended to reflect that sense of vibrance and modernity.
Logo, Font, and Color Guidelines
Download the Guidelines
(2.6 MB PDF)
Visit Salt Lake Logo Downloads
Photo/Video Usage Policy Guidelines
Photos and/or Videos may be used for the following purposes:
- Editorial coverage by travel and trade media.
- Travel and trade professionals promoting travel to and within Salt Lake including collateral such as travel destination brochures, websites for Salt Lake meetings and conventions, as well as blogs and travel websites
Photos and/or Videos may be NOT used for:
- Any commercial purposes outside of tourism promotion.
- Commercial advertising of non-tourism products including advertising supplements within newspaper and real estate materials.
- Placement on souvenirs, commemorative books, DVD's or other consumer goods such as clothing for retail or resale.
- As fundraisers for causes, charitable organizations or political organizations.
- In any way that is deceptive, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory or reflects negatively on Visit Salt Lake, its members or on the Salt Lake community as a whole.
Photos and/or Videos may be used by:
- Travel and trade media.
- Meeting professionals who are working with Visit Salt Lake toward selecting or promoting Salt Lake as their next meeting or convention destination.
- Travel professionals who are working with Visit Salt Lake and are promoting Salt Lake as a leisure destination in their campaigns and initiatives.
Footage is royalty free, but you are required to provide a credit to Visit Salt Lake.