Health & Safety Guidelines
- Complete Risk Operating Guidelines & Procedures Document
- Convention Risk Level & Restrictions
- Adjusted Capacity & Room Sets
- Social Distancing / Crowd Management
- Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Facility Signage
- Facility Restrictions & Access
- Enhanced Safety Measures
- ASM Global VenueShield
Order Services at Mountain America Expo Center
The Mountain America Expo Center offers everything you need to make your event a success. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will coordinate your orders with the appropriate departments to ensure your requirements are processed quickly and correctly. You can find out more about Facility Services and other planning information:
ORDER ONLINE - click any of the links below to order services online
Here are some important tips that will help contribute to a successful event and save you money!
- Submit all orders in writing to the Facility Services Department as early as possible. This will allow for time to discuss services and decide which would fit best with your event needs and budget.
- Orders can be submitted to your Mountain America Expo Center Event Manager.
- A service estimate will be drawn up for your approval and signature once the order has been received.
- Provide floor plans indicating service locations with all orders.
- Fill out the Event Wi-Fi Request form for custom wireless networks
- Advance order discounts are available until move-in begins. Additions and changes will be assessed at the standard rates once event move-in has begun.
- An itemized list of services and charges will be submitted to your Event Manager at the close of the event. These charges will be included with your final settlement. If you prefer to pay for services in advance with a company check or major credit card, contact Facility Services to make arrangements.
- Notification of a cancellation of a service must be received in writing a minimum of 10 days prior to event move-in. A 20% cancellation fee will be assessed on any service cancelled fewer than 10 days prior to move-in. No credit will be given for a service once installed.