Press & Research
Our Services. The following is an overview of the professional assistance offered by Visit Salt Lake's Convention & Meeting Services department.
- Advanced Promotional Services. A full array of promotional materials is available to promote Salt Lake as your next destination. These include: digital photography, maps, brochures, videos, displays, press releases, and Salt Lake-themed amenities. Several of these resources are available online in the Attendance Promotion Toolkit
- Meeting Professional Visits. When you want to come take a closer look to review your hotel and meeting arrangements and finalize the many details of your meeting, we will be here to help every step of the way. Count on us to assist with every aspect of your visit. Site inspections are our specialty!
- Attendance Promotion. We will make an attendance promotion display booth available to help maximize attendance at your meeting in Salt Lake. Depending on the size of your group, Visit Salt Lake will personally staff the attendance promotion booth at the meeting one year prior to your group's arrival in Salt Lake.
- News Media Service. Visit Salt Lake will furnish a list of the appropriate contacts for your complete publicity coverage in all local media.
- On-site Services. We feature a fully-staffed Visitor Information Center and Gift Shop where convention delegates can obtain information on dining, shopping, attractions, and current events.
More Services. The following services are offered by Visit Salt Lake at a nominal charge.
- Registration Assistance. Our uniformed registration/information specialists are professional staff members who will provide quality experience to assist with your convention needs, including registration, data entry, name badge service, kit stuffing, and cashiering.
- Community Awareness / Welcome Campaigns. This can include welcome buttons, flags and banners, welcome signs for display by local businesses and attractions, and welcome messages at the Salt Lake City International Airport. Other customized promotions are also available.
- Information Desk featuring Restaurant Reservation and Transportation Assistance Services. For the cost of staffing and telephone lines, this service can be added to supplement the services which are offered in the Visitor Information Center.