pin_drop Map & Location
Woodward Park City is an action sports campus that inspires and empowers athletes 365 days and nights a year.
The world-class action sports campus connects sport, progression, community, vibe, and youth inspired programming in one of the greatest outdoor regions in the world.
There is always a way to play for kids and kids at heart 365 days a year. Woodward Park City offers drop in sessions, all-access passes, day sessions, lift tickets, lessons, summer day camps, monthly memberships, and special events.
The 70,000-square-foot, world-class facility includes features such as foam pits, trampolines, and patented training tools such as the Woodward ParkBoard™ and Woodward ParkSkis™, all of which allow for progressive instruction so that beginners to professional athletes may enjoy the Woodward experience. Our passionate and professional instructors will help you safely achieve your goals and have fun.
Located between Park City and Salt Lake City, 2 miles east of Parley’s Summit off I-80.
HOW TO PLAY
WOODWARD MOUNTAIN PARKS: Outdoor progression and terrain park focus for all ability levels
- Extra small to large terrain park features
- Snow tubing for all ages serviced by two surface lifts accessing up to 10 lanes of up to 1,250 feet (longest in Utah)
- Lift served mountain biking to include downhill and slopestyle trails
- Dirt bike park for BMX & mountain biking
- Paved and concrete parks and paths for all wheeled action sports
- Parkour park
WOODWARD ACTION SPORTS HUB: Year-Round Indoor Zones
- Gym Sports
- Foam Pits
- Spring floor, tumble track & rod floor
- Action Sports (all wheeled sports including park skis and park boards allowing for progression of ski and snowboard skills year round in an indoor setting)
- Coffee shop, café/bar & full service cafeteria
- Rental equipment for all sports will be available
- Retail store will offer logo wear and sports accessories
- Digital Media equipment and programming
- Family Friendly
- Price (minimum): 4
- Price (maximum): 33
More Salt Lake