pin_drop Map & Location
EVENT, MEETING, WORKSHOP, AND OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT IN SALT LAKE CITY
Located in a historic building on State Street in the heart of beautiful downtown Salt Lake City, Impact Hub is the perfect office space for your business or startup.
Our conference rooms have all the amenities you need for your next off-site meeting. The Urban Room (our main event space fitting 225) with its mezzanine and industrial feel offers a unique setting for your next event or panel.
Additionally, with both small or large office spaces we can accommodate entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes.
MORE THAN JUST AN OFFICE SPACE
As a member, or event guest, you will be joining a global community of freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
Our community members are creating innovative solutions to local, regional, and global needs. The average office for rent at Impact Hub offers you: building access for up to 10 team members, free conference room bookings, deeply discounted price for renting event space, and so much more.
Don’t just rent an office space, join a community that makes an impact.
- Sixteen bus lines stop in front of the Hub throughout the day.
- Two Trax stops within two blocks on Main St.
- Use UTA’s trip planner to determine the best route.
By the Hour
- City Creek Center (50 Main St) 2 hours free, $2/hr after that.
- Regent Street Parking (87 E 200 S) $1 for 1 hour, $2 for 2 hours, $4 for 3 hours
- Walker Center Garage (29 E 200 S) $2 for 1 hour, $1 for each additional hour
- Street parking – $2/hr, free after 8pm
- One Utah Center (201 S Main St) $12/day
- Walker Center Garage (29 E 200 S) $7/day
- Regent St. Garage (55 E 200 S) $10/day
- Plum Lot (57 E 200 S) $6/day
- ABM Parking Services (135 E 200 S) $10/day
- One Utah Center (201 S Main St) $95/mo
- Walker Center Garage (29 E 200 S) $110/mo
- Regent St. Garage (55 E 200 S) $92/mo
- Days of Operation: Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday
- Public Transportation: within 1 block
- Seasonal: Year-Round
- Pet Policy: Pets welcomed
- Internet Access: Wireless
- Discounts: Student
- Kitchenettes Available
- Business Services
- Exhibits Space
- Description: Impact Hub’s mission is to support Salt Lake City’s social impact community with everything necessary to make a positive impact on the world. Our co-working, programs and event space connects Salt Lake’s mission-based organizations with like-minded groups around the world so we can all do more of the work that inspires us.
- Largest Room: 225
- Reception Capacity: 450
- Space Notes: * Access to Impact Hub Global Network (110+ locations) * Professional Conference Rooms * A/V Equipped Event Space * High-Speed Internet * Private Phone Booths * Mail Services * Community Common Areas * 24/7 Access * On-Site Staffing * Unlimited Printing * Free Access to all Impact Hub Events * Monthly Happy Hour Networking Events * Peer-to-Peer Community Lunches * Fair-Trade Coffee and Tea * $5 Green Bike Annual Membership * Daily office supplies * Dog Friendly!
- On-site AV Services: true
- Email: Send Email
- Phone: (323) 481-0825
- Venue Contact: Heidi Gress
- Venue Type: Meeting/Event Facility
- Catering Policy: Open-policy
- Banquet Capacity: 450
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Classroom Capacity: 50
Meeting Facility Rooms
Room Name Reception Sq. Ft. Banquet Capacity Dimensions Ceiling Theater Classroom Size Wasatch Room -- -- -- -- -- -- 50 Red Butte Room -- -- -- -- -- -- 12 City Creek Room -- -- -- -- -- -- 12 Mill Creek Room -- -- -- -- -- -- 12 Urban Room (Main Event Space) 225 -- -- -- -- -- -- 3rd Floor Reception 175 -- -- -- -- -- -- Bonneville Terrace (Mezzanine) 100 -- -- -- -- -- -- Oquirrh Room -- -- -- -- -- -- 12 Bonneville Terrace (Mezzanine) 100 -- -- -- -- -- --
More Salt Lake