We are Snowbird.
Situated in the middle of the Wasatch, Snowbird is not only home to awe-inspiring views and mighty terrain, it is also home to employees equally as remarkable. Snowbird is continually looking for the best, those who share a passion for these mountains and the outdoors. Snowbird is a unique resort with distinct summer and winter seasons and offers full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
Snowbird is unique in the ski industry in that all of our operations – skiing, spa, hotels, retail, special events, conference services and food and beverage – are integrated together under one company and one management team. Live your life, love your job!
Snowbird is in search of energetic individuals to join the team in a variety of positions. We have opportunities in ski operations, hotel, spa, retail, special events, conference services, food and beverage, general administration and facilities maintenance.
It pays to play at Snowbird. Snowbird offers great benefits like half-price food, discounts for equipment and clothing, free skiing and snowboarding for you, your family and friends, free skiing/riding lessons, free transportation including a UTA ski bus pass and much more.
- Available Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k and Roth 401k with Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
-*Benefits are available based on position. Benefits are subject to change.
- As a Snowbird team member, you are eligible for ski benefits during the current ski season based on your work commitment.
- Your family, legal dependents, or spouse are also eligible for ski privileges at a very reasonable cost. Their season passes will be based on your position.
- All active employees and their dependents, are eligible for reciprocal privileges at all other POWDR resorts including Boreal, Copper Mountain, Eldora, Killington, Lee Canyon, Mount Bachelor, Pico Mountain, Silver Star, Soda Springs, and Woodward Park City.
- Snowbird team members are eligible for discounts at the following Mountain Collective resorts: Alta, Arapahoe Basin, Aspen/Snowmass, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Lake Louise/Sunshine Village/Norquay, Whistler Blackcomb, Sugarbush, Taos, Thredbo, Mt Buller, Coronet Peak, Valle Nevado, Niseko United, Chamonix.
- Team member-only ski day to highlight the end of the season.
Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, seasonal, multi-seasonal or year-round employment, Snowbird provides a dynamic and friendly environment with many great benefits and perks.Green Initiatives: Find out about our sustainable business practices