Salt Lake AIDS Walk
Join us for our 30th Anniversary of the Salt Lake AIDS Walk!Theme:'Thirty Year Throwback'Big Hair, Bright Colors... JAZZERCISE!The Salt Lake AIDS Walk aims to reduce stigma while encouraging a healthier community. This is an annual fundraiser to benefit the Utah AIDS Foundation. Walkers are encouraged to raise money through their networks to broaden the reach of donors. Challenge your friends to start a team and encourage your mates to raise more than the rest!Register today www.SaltLakeAIDSWalk.orgJoin us for a 3 mile pledge walk in downtown Salt Lake City, Saturday, September 21, 2019. Signup as an individual or form a team today. Ask your friends, family and co-workers to help raise HIV/AIDS awareness.REGISTER TODAY!!!
- Presented By: Utah AIDS Foundation
- Dates: September 21, 2019
- Location: Utah State Capitol Building
- Address: 350 N. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
- Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Categories: Festivals & Special Events