National Geographic Live! Nizar Ibrahim: Lost Giant of the Cretaceous
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
Spinosaurus was nearly lost to science before Nizar Ibrahim, a remarkable young paleontologist, discovered this prehistoric giant. With amazing video recreating the lost world of the Cretaceous-era Sahara, Ibrahim tells the story of Spinosaurus’ discovery, loss and rediscovery, and explain what—other than its size—makes this ancient monster unique.
- Presented By: Park City Institute
- Dates: April 18, 2020
- Location: George S. & Dolores Dore Eccles Center for the Per...
- Address: 1750 Kearns Boulevard, Park City, UT 84060
- Time: 7:30 PM to 11:59 PM
- Categories: Humanities, Lectures, Natural History & Archaeology
Map & Location
1750 Kearns Boulevard, Park City, UT 84060