Día de los Muertos Cultural Celebration!
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
In celebration of this traditional Mexican holiday, Día de los Muertos, Discovery Gateway will offer FREE admission on Friday from 1 – 6pm! We will open the event with a special presentation and blessing of the ofrenda from 1 – 2pm. After that, make paper flowers and decorative papel picados while watching Disney’s hit movie, Coco!On Saturday, as the festivities continue, experience a Chocolate Making Workshop! Learn how chocolate is made while making your own tasty treat! (Preregistration Required)*Please note admission to the museum is free only on Friday from 1-6pm.
- Presented By: Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Dates: 11/1/2019, 11/2/2019
- Location: Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Address: 444 W 100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Categories: Family, Museums, Festivals & Special Events, Film, Holiday, Culinary, Identity, Living Color
Map & Location
444 W 100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101