CowJews and Indians: How Hitler Scared My Relatives and I Woke Up in an Iroquois Longhouse with a Profile of Jesus, Reminding Me – For the Wrong Reason – That I Owe the Mohawks Rent.
Perhaps the longest film title in history and the most outrageous film ever shown at DOCUTAH.What is the plot of CowJews and Indians? “It starts very simply. My parents lost their property in Germany to the Nazis. They received reparations in 1951. I think to myself: why should we accept the reparations model? Why don’t I return the reparations (in today’s money), get the property back, and charge the Germans back rent? I go to Germany to get our home back.”Hosted by Hosted by Director Marc Halberstadt
- Presented By: DOCUTAH International Documentary Film Festival
- Dates: August 28, 2020
- Location: Main Street Theaters
- Address: 905 S Main St, Saint George, UT 84770
- Time: 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM
- Categories: Documentaries, Film Festival, Film