Audra Weaser Exhibition at Julie Nester Gallery
Thu, Aug 16
Artist statement:"Developed over time, my technique is designed to give a literal depth to the paintings which is achieved by initially applying layers of paint around a loose composition. From there, I refine it only to obscure it again with a veil of white. The final step is to sand through the layers of paint - a physically intense process that is necessary to achieve a sense of fluidity."That contrast—between depth and fluidity—inspires me throughout my work and, I hope, equally engages the viewer."
- Presented By: Julie Nester Gallery
- Dates: 8/9/2018, 8/10/2018, 8/11/2018, 8/12/2018, 8/13/2018, 8/14/2018, 8/15/2018, 8/16/2018, 8/17/2018, 8/18/2018, 8/19/2018, 8/20/2018, 8/21/2018, 8/22/2018, 8/23/2018, 8/24/2018, 8/25/2018, 8/26/2018, 8/27/2018, 8/28/2018
- Location: Julie Nester Gallery
- Address: 1755 B Bonanza Drive, Park City, UT 84060
- Time: 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM