Antelope Island Spider Fest 2019
Let's get to know our creepy crawly friends who call Antelope Island home!Join us for a day full of spider-themed presentations, crafts, guided walks, citizen science, poetry, photography, art and food vendors, and more to learn about these fascinating residents of the island. Incredible education resources from our powerhouse team of partners are sure to bust spider myths and help the whole family learn to appreciate spiders' critical role in our ecosystems.Activities start at 10am and go until 4pm. No registration required. Park entrance fees apply.
- Presented By: Antelope Island State Park
- Dates: August 3, 2019
- Location: Antelope Island State Park
- Address: 4528 West 1700 South, Syracuse, UT 84075
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Categories: Family, Classes & Workshops, Spoken & Written Word, Festivals & Special Events, Sports & Outdoors