7th Annual Utah Pacific Islands Heritage Month Kick Off
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
The 7th Annual Utah Pacific Island Heritage Month. Kick Off is Saturday July 27, 2019 at Sorenson Multicultural 855 California Ave 8am-2pm Volleyball Tournament. Sorenson Unity Center 11a-5pm browse the Art Exhibit, a tribute to Glendale dance group "Malialole" for their years of community service using music and dance, free Pacific Island film screenings until 5pm.Outside from 5pm-10pm behind Sorenson Multicultural center! Better then an Pacific Island Travel Trade Show with 13 Pacific Island cultural stations that all live here in Utah. Cultural stations new this year are Palau, Niue and Rotuma, traditional foods new this year are from Tuvalu and Marshall Islands, new community performances from the RapaNui and Marshallese community.Information about being a volunteer, being a vendor, performing, literary readings and sponsorship go to www.upihm.com. Please pass it on!
- Presented By: Pacific Island Knowledge 2 Action Resources (PIK2A...
- Dates: July 27, 2019
- Location: Sorenson Multicultural
- Address: 855 California Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Time: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Categories: Music, Art, Dance, Family, Free, History & Heritage, Festivals & Special Events, Film
Map & Location
855 California Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111