2020 Construction vs. Cancer, "Big Dig"
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
The goal of “The Big Dig” is to create an event that provides a festive, fair-like atmosphere for young cancer patients and their families. Funds raised at the event will directly go to support pediatric cancer research. The American Cancer Society is currently funding over $800,000 in pediatric research grants at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital.
- Presented By: American Cancer Society
- Dates: September 25, 2020
- Location: Utah State Fair Park
- Address: 155 North 1000 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Categories: Family, Festivals & Special Events, Fundraisers
Map & Location
155 North 1000 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84116