2020 Cedar Livestock & Heritage Festival
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
Rich HistoryIron County has rich and inspiring history which is worth celebrating. Fall is a very special time of the year, for it means the harvesting of crops and the trailing of livestock from the high mountain ranges to the desert for winter, which is a yearly tradition. May we never forget the people, animals and resources that built such a great community and legacy.The Sheep ParadeWe are very pleased and proud that once again they will parade down Main Street and be celebrated for all they represent. The first sheep were herded up from town to Cedar Mountain in 1870, and every year since then they have made the trek from the mountain to the valley making their way through Cedar City. Join us for the great celebration!Tractor Pull & MoreEvents this year include the Draft Horse show & pull, the “Power Horse” tractor driving demo, vintage car show, heritage crafts and activities, sheep wagon show, Dutch Oven cooking contest, vendors and education booths, Cowboy poetry and music, a dirt dance, a quilt show, art contest, antique tractor show and pull and of course our wonderful Sheep parade.
- Presented By: Cedar City Livestock & Heritage Festival.
- Dates: 10/22/2020, 10/23/2020, 10/24/2020, 10/25/2020
- Location: Cross Hollow Arenas - Cedar City
- Address: 11 North Cross Hollow Drive, Cedar City, UT 84720
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Categories: Free, History & Heritage, Festivals & Special Events, Discounts & Free, Humanities, Festivals, Annual Festivals
Map & Location
11 North Cross Hollow Drive, Cedar City, UT 84720