2019 Primary Children's Festival of Trees
format_align_left Overview arrow_drop_up
pin_drop Map & Location arrow_drop_up
More Salt Lake arrow_drop_up
Each year, holiday magic abounds thanks to the help of many hands and a generous community. In a 24-hour period, an empty exhibit hall transforms into a holiday winter wonderland of uniquely decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, playhouses, centerpieces, quilts, and gingerbread houses. Shops are filled with dolls, handmade crafts and quilts, freshly baked cookies and candies, an endless assortment of freshly-made fudge, hot scones, and cinnamon rolls.Funds raised at Festival of Trees are a “A Gift of Love” to children at Primary Children’s Hospital. While the Festival of Trees lasts just four days, the spirit of this holiday tradition continues all year long in the hearts of those who volunteer and give to the Festival of Trees. Most importantly, the magic continues in the children who are cared for at Primary Children's Hospital.Experience the holiday magic yourself by participating or attending this year's event.
- Presented By: Festival Of Trees Utah
- Dates: 12/4/2019, 12/5/2019, 12/6/2019, 12/7/2019
- Location: Mountain America Expo Center (formerly South Towne...
- Address: 9575 S. State Street, Sandy, UT 84070
- Time: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Categories: Family, Festivals & Special Events, Arts & Cultural Fundraisers, Holiday
Map & Location
9575 S. State Street, Sandy, UT 84070