Event Planning Checklist
6 MONTHS PRIOR:
- Facility Use License Agreements are issued.
- Sign and return the Use License Agreement to the Sales Manager, together with the initial deposit.
- An Event Manager is then assigned; place them on your mailing lists.
- Coordinate with the Event Manager regarding future deposits.
2 MONTHS PRIOR:
- Send three copies of the event's preliminary floor plans to the Event Manager for Fire Marshal approval. Include arena layout, vendor set-up, footing and drag requirements, general production areas, etc.
1 MONTH PRIOR:
- General Liability Insurance Certificates are due.
- If applicable, send FDA tax-exemption letter to the City Auditor.
- Final rental payments are due to the Sales Manager.
- Schedule of Events, including all event specs with diagrams, are due.
- Necessary permits are due (Mass Gathering, South Jordan Special Permit; food permits, etc.)