The Equestrian Park and Event Center hosts local, regional and national equestrian events and shows. The Park is also a great place for trade shows, specialty markets, concerts and even meetings. Our skilled staff will help you plan your next event.
- 120-acre setting offers plenty of room for your event
- 306 show stalls with room for additional temporary stalls
- 81,000 square foot indoor event center featuring 45,000 square foot dirt arena floor
- 5 outdoor arenas – one covered – add space for rodeos, event warm-ups
- Laurel Brown Racetrack can seat up to 2,000 spectators
The Salt Lake County Equestrian Park looks forward to hosting your events. The following information will help answer any questions you may have as you plan your event.
Here you'll find a list of all of the facilities at the Park, including the areas where you can ride, plus a list of rental options for special events and meetings.
Get all the details you need about Facility Specifications and Technical Specifications to see if the Equestrian Center will meet your needs. You'll also find the Equipment List so you'll know what is available for your event.
Regulations, Requirements & Guidelines
Here you will find all the General Rules & Regulations that need to be followed for your event along with specific Fire Safety Rules & Regulations. Other requirements and guidelines available for your information include the Insurance Requirement and Recommended Security Guidelines.