Construction Updates & Information
As we continue to make improvements to the Salt Lake County Equestrian Park & Event Center, we know that projects sometimes interfere with daily activity. In order to provide more clarity to attendees, boarders, and partners we will be providing weekly updates. Please check back regularly for new information and any potential distribution to park amenities.
- Roof Repair- Indoor Arena
- Updates to follow.
- Door Closers-Indoor Arena
- All hardware for the door closers have been inspected and parts are being ordered.
- Barn Stall Replacement- (400-600 & 800-900 Stalls)
- PO Request pending approvals.
- RV Power Installation-
- General contractor in week 2 of project. Work is progressing as expected.
- Boarding Barn Replacement-
- Big week!
- Stallings is planning to start misc. non permit related demolition. Focusing primarily on the mercury lights in the barns. Starting next Monday, County electricians and Stallings will be meeting at 9:00 AM to coordinate the power disconnects so this activity can start.
- Demo permit is still pending Rocky Mountain Power & Questar disconnection letters to be supplies as part of the demo permit.
- Storm Drain-
- Grandstand area all cleaned up and put back together. Project continues on the north end- but due to weather has pushed project back. As soon as things dry out again they will be back to finish.
- Parking Lot Repair-
- Awaiting pricing to continue work.