Construction Updates & Information
As we continue to make improvements to the Salt Lake County Equestrian Park & Event Center, we know that projects sometimes interfere with daily activity. In order to provide more clarity to attendees, boarders, and partners we will be providing weekly updates. Please check back regularly for new information and any potential distribution to park amenities.
Barn Replacement Project
- Barn A structure completed.
- Barn A electrical on-going, with lighting package being installed.
- Barn B framing complete, with electrical conduits going in.
- Fire line complete.
- Hydrant complete.
- Manure Bin/Shaving bins foundations complete.
- Site soils grading on-going, with landscaping rock on-going site wide.
- Landscape paintings completed.
- Irrigation system compete.
- On-Going Gravel access road being graded and shaped around the perimeter.
- Site fencing to be installed next week.
- Next OAC via Zoom on December 3rd.