Book your Ski City vacation now and save BIG on the Ski City Super Pass! One Pass. Four Resorts. One low price. Save 20% on lift tickets and 20% on ski rentals, and get free UTA ski bus transportation. It's the perfect way to experience the Greatest Snow on Earth.TM
What is the Ski City Super Pass?
- An easy-to-use lift pass that can be redeemed at Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Purchase 1 to 10 days of skiing for use within a 7- or 14-day window, commencing on the first day of use.
- Use at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- No blackouts. Valid any day during the 2015-2016 season.
Why should I get the Ski City Super Pass?
- The more days you ski, the more money per day you save.
- It's an easy and inexpensive way to experience each of the resorts through a single pass.
- Ski where you want, when you want.
- FREE transportation to/from resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail.
- Equipment rental discounts starting at 20% at participating resort rental locations.
You can redeem the Ski City Super Pass any day of the 2015/2016 ski season at any of the Ski City resorts. It's equivalent to the following tickets at each resort.
ALTA SKI AREA - Alta Area Day ticket
BRIGHTON RESORT - Brighton Super Day ticket (9 am-9 pm when night skiing is available)
SNOWBIRD SKI & SUMMER RESORT - Snowbird Tram & Chair Day ticket
SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT - Solitude Day ticket
Super Pass Prices
|DAYS||PER-DAY PRICE |
|Adult Pass||Junior Pass |
|3 of 7 days||$79.00 per day||$42.33 per day|
|4 of 7 days||$79.00 per day||$42.33 per day|
|5 of 7 days||$77.00 per day||$39.07 per day|
|6 of 7 days||$77.00 per day||$39.07 per day|
|7 of 14 days||$75.00 per day||$38.07 per day|
|8 of 14 days||$75.00 per day||$38.07 per day|
|9 of 14 days||$75.00 per day||$38.07 per day|
|10 of 14 days||$75.00 per day||$38.07 per day|
The Super Pass includes round-trip travel on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail. For route information, call 1-888-743-3882 or visit http://www.rideuta.com/mc/?page=RidingUTA-SkiService.
Tap-On, Tap-Off Super Pass
To gain free access on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail, simply tap your Super Pass Card on the electronic reader located at any door of a ski bus or on a TRAX platform. Then tap off your Super Pass Card on any reader as you exit the bus or train platform to validate your fare. Your Super Pass will be valid for free transportation for the amount of skiing days you have purchased.
Use your Super Pass to get 20% off equipment rental at participating resorts rental shops:
ALTA SKI AREA
Alta Ski Shop
Ph: 801.799.2293 / Website
3 locations: Watson Shelter, Wildcat Base, Alf's Restaurant
Brighton Rental Shop
Ph: 801.532.4731 ext. 108 / Website
2nd floor of the Brighton Center
SNOWBIRD SKI & SUMMER RESORT
Creekside Sports Rentals
Ph: 801.933.2414 / Website
Entry 1, next to Gadzoom lift
SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT
Ph: 801.517.7442 / Website
Moonbeam Lodge, Lower Level
Ph: 801.536.5734 / Website
In The Village