November Holiday Events in Salt Lake
The holidays are a magical time to visit Salt Lake! There is always something to do! Whether it's taking a carriage ride around downtown, or attending a performance or event, you are guaranteed to feel the unique holiday spirit Salt Lake City has to offer.
Here are just a few Family Friendly events coming up between now and the end of November:
- Carriage Rides to see the Christmas Lights
- Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show (Nov. 12th - 14th)
- West Valley City Giving Tree (Nov 12 - Dec 11)
- Santa's Elves at Gardner Village (Nov. 18th - Dec. 31st)
- The Bipolar Express - Desert Star Playhouse (Nov 18-Jan 1)
- Bells On Temple Square - (November 19th 7:30PM)
- Light Up The Night at The Gateway (Nov 20th)
- Lights On Holiday Kick-Off (Nov. 26th)
- Old World Christmas Market at The Gateway (Nov 26th - Dec 4th)
- Holiday Window Wonderland Contest (Nov. 26th - Dec. 25th)
- Candlelight Christmas at This Is The Place (Nov 26th - Dec 30th, not on Sundays, or Dec 24th and 25th)
- Christmas Lights In Utah Tour (Nov. 26th - holiday season)
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular (Nov 26 - 29)
- OakRidge Boys Christmas Concert (Nov 30th)
CLICK HERE for a growing list of holiday events, all throughout the holiday season.
Read more from Michelle Powell at www.enjoyutah.org.