Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches
In the Salt Lake Valley there are 6 of these locations and if you're interested in driving a few extra miles south into Utah County you'll have another 9 to choose from. Some of the mazes are known for their haunted flavor, others for the complex nature of the mazes, while a handful are a combination of family friendly mazes with pumpkin patches and farmers' food and crafts to take in.
Here are a few spots worth checking out.
- Crazy Corn Maze - www. utahmaze.com. This corm maze is at 8800 South and 4000 West in West Jordan. This maze is a little more friendly as "corn cops" are stationed around the maze to help you find your way. If you visit the website and print out a coupon you will save $1.
- Pumpkin Point Farms - www.pumpkinpointfarms.com. At 11900 South and 3600 West, this location also has a maze but it mixes things up with the pumpkin patch, hay rides, and more. The pumpkin patch is open until Oct 31.
- Wheeler Historic Farm - www.wheelerfarms.com. The Wheeler Historic Farm, located at 6351 South and 900 East, has long been respected as an iconic location in the valley. There are too many activities to list here but be sure to check their website for more information. Also, the events don't stop with Halloween at Wheeler Farm.
- Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point - www.cornbellys.com. If you're looking for one spot that has it all (pumpkin patch, haunted maze, corn maze, and more, this is the place. Prices range from $3-$15 depending on your activity.
Weather you end up lost in a maze or just hagning out at home to fill up baskets full of candy, you should check out one of Utah's many corn mazes and pumpkin patches.
- For a complete listing of locations in Utah by county, check out Pumpkin Patch and More.