Route connections in Salt Lake County may be made from downtown Salt Lake City and the University of Utah, and at the following TRAX stations and park and ride lots:
• 3900 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 4500 South TRAX
• 6200 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 7200 South TRAX
• 8200 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 9400 South 2000 East park and ride
• 10000 South TRAX
• Big Cottonwood Canyon park and ride
• Little Cottonwood Canyon park and ride
In Utah County, riders can board the ski bus to Sundance resort at park and ride lots located in Orem at:
• 1200 South 800 East
• 800 North 800 East (Harmon's)
• Canyon View park and ride lot at the mouth of Provo Canyon
Service up the canyons begins as early as 6 a.m. on some routes, with return service as late as 8:30 p.m. For complete ski schedules and routing details, visit www.rideuta.com.
Ski bus fare is $3.50 one-way or $7 for a ski day pass. The ski day pass is valid for unlimited travel on ski buses and TRAX. The one-way cash fare is valid for travel on ski bus service to participating resorts only. Reduced fare is available for seniors and other reduced-fare eligible customers.
UTA also offers an intra-canyon shuttle for travel between Brighton and Solitude ski resorts. The intra-canyon shuttle one-way fare is $1.75.