UTA ski service begins this weekend
Route connections in Salt Lake County may be made from downtown Salt Lake City and the University of Utah, and at the following TRAX stations and park and ride lots:
• 3900 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 4500 South TRAX
• 6200 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 7200 South TRAX
• 8200 South Wasatch Boulevard park and ride
• 9400 South 2000 East park and ride
• 10000 South TRAX
• Big Cottonwood Canyon park and ride
• Little Cottonwood Canyon park and ride
In Utah County, riders can board the ski bus to Sundance resort at park and ride lots located in Orem at:
• 1200 South 800 East
• 800 North 800 East (Harmon's)
• Canyon View park and ride lot at the mouth of Provo Canyon
Service up the canyons begins as early as 6 a.m. on some routes, with return service as late as 8:30 p.m. For complete ski schedules and routing details, visit www.rideuta.com.
Ski bus fare is $3.50 one-way or $7 for a ski day pass. The ski day pass is valid for unlimited travel on ski buses and TRAX. The one-way cash fare is valid for travel on ski bus service to participating resorts only. Reduced fare is available for seniors and other reduced-fare eligible customers.
UTA also offers an intra-canyon shuttle for travel between Brighton and Solitude ski resorts. The intra-canyon shuttle one-way fare is $1.75.