Getting to Salt Lake is easy.
Salt Lake City International Airport makes travel to Salt Lake one of the easiest parts of your convention.
- Located 10 minutes from downtown convention district
- Delta Air Lines' 4th largest hub (check out the Delta Meeting Network)
- Over 50,000 seats on 675+ scheduled daily flights
- 92 cities with non-stop service, including Paris (view the direct flights map and sample prices)
- 2.5 hour flight from half the U.S. population
- Top-tier ranking for on-time arrivals and departures, including the most "on-time" airport in North America as ranked by FlightStats
Find out more about Salt Lake City International Airport
Getting around Salt Lake is easy too.
A walkable convention district combined with public transportation options, shuttles, rental cars, taxis, and limos make it easy to get around when you're in Salt Lake.
- Light-rail lines from the Airport to downtown and across the valley
- 6 TRAX light-rail stops in the convention district
- Downtown "Free Fare Zone" including all 6 TRAX light-rail stops (see Free Fare Zone map)
- Safe sidewalks and compact downtown for easy walking