- Salt Lake Bees baseball games There is nothing more all-American than a baseball game at Spring Mobile Ballpark with the Salt Lake Bees. Attend the Wednesday, July 4th game, and enjoy a spectacular fireworks show afterward. It's always fun with the Salt Lake Bees!
- Liberty Days at This Is The Place Celebrate Independence Day pioneer-style at This Is The Place Heritage Park. On July 4th, enjoy a watermelon eating contest, horse stick races and tug of war. Pony rides, train rides and fire engine rides run all day long, and you may even witness a train robbery!
- Brighton Pancake Breakfast A long tradition for many Salt Lake City visitors and residents on the morning of July 4th is the Brighton Pancake Breakfast. Enjoy breakfast in the beautiful Utah mountains, followed by a small-town parade around the circle.
- Snowbird Pancake Breakfast Enjoy the holiday in the beautiful Utah mountains. On July 4th from 8am to noon, enjoy a pancake breakfast on the plaza deck at Snowbird. After breakfast, spend your day riding the tram (use your Salt Lake Connect Pass!), bungy trampoline, mountain flyer, mechanical bull and more!
- South Salt Lake Freedom Fest and 5K Run On July 3rd, enjoy live music, booths, food and fireworks. The 5K run begins the morning on the 4th at Fitts Park.
- West Jordan Stampede West Jordan's 4th of July celebration runs from now until July 7th. Enjoy rodeos, movie nights, live music, carnivals, parades and more!
- Magna - One Nation, One Community Located on the West side of the Salt Lake valley, Magna's Fourth of July celebration runs through July 6th. Enjoy a 5K run/walk, games and rides, parade, breakfast and more.
- Riverton Days Enjoy fun in Riverton on July 3rd and 4th. Enjoy an early evening parade, FREE jazz concert, men's softball tournament, and movies in the park on Tuesday. Wake up Wednesday morning for the flag raising ceremony, followed by a chuckwagon breakfast, bicycle ride Tour De Riverton, family swimming, ATV rodeo, F-16 flyover, children's games, bingo and more! End the day with a flag closing ceremonies at 9pm, followed by fireworks at 10pm.
- Sandy Celebration Celebrate with Sandy City on July 4th. First thing in the morning attend the flag raising ceremony and national anthem, followed by a 5K run and 10K Sandy Classic, Youth Arts Festival, demonstrations from the Sandy Police Department, lifeflight helicopter, inflatable bounce houses, and food and vendor booths. Entertainment on the main stage all day long, including the Sandy Idol competition. End the day with an evening concert by local bands and singers, a fireworks concert at 10pm, and a post fireworks concert to end the festivities.
- SugarHouse Park Fireworks The Sugar House Fireworks 2012 celebration is planned for Wednesday, July 4, at the Sugar House Park and will feature a 30-minute firework show beginning at 10:00pm. Concessions and vendors will be at the park before the fireworks show.
THE SALT LAKE SCENE >
Salt Lake City's 4th of July Celebrations 2012Michelle Powell - June 29, 2012 at 1:22PM
With all of the parties and parades, Salt Lake City is a great place to celebrate our country's independence. Below is a list of what's going on and celebrations to check out: